No Job Too Tough

No Job Too Tough

We needed to rent a lift to access the chimneys because the roof was slate and we didn’t want to damage it by walking on it. We removed all the faulty paint from all the brick with hand tools. We washed the surfaces with Mildewcide soap. We used a bonding primer to seal the brick and applied two finish coats of Benjamin Moore High Build Low Luster to the brick.

No Job Too Tough

Chimney - Before

No Job Too Tough

Chimney - Before

No Job Too Tough

Chimney - Before

No Job Too Tough

Chimney - Lift

No Job Too Tough

Chimney - Before

No Job Too Tough

Chimney - Before

No Job Too Tough

Chimney - Before

No Job Too Tough

Chimney - Lift

No Job Too Tough

Chimney - After

No Job Too Tough

Chimney - After

No Job Too Tough

Chimney - After

No Job Too Tough

Chimney - After

No Job Too Tough

Chimney - After

No Job Too Tough

Chimney - After