The scope of work
Bringing a beautiful design to life, while complementing astonishing architectural structures, is always a challenge that we look forward to. Hester Painting & Decorating was honored to help the USG enrich their unique headquarters with the right colors, wallcoverings and finishes.
Although the design and style of this interior is distinctive to say the least, and timelines as well as production ideas were equally ambitious - our experienced craftspeople and installers were able to accomplish all requirements and deliver the work on time. The result is a stunning visual experience and headquarters that certainly make a lasting impression.
Some of the actions taken before the actual work started:
- Briefings and approval of the right color samples and wallcoverings
- Helping project managers with defining schedules and project scope
- Collaborating with the team on site
- And of course - patching, sanding and preparation of surfaces
Painting process from start to finish:
- Painting of the areas were completed in coordination with other trades
- The painting portion of the project took 5 and ½ months to complete
- Adjustment to unique requirements and ideas during execution
- The ever increasing scope of work (as it usually happens with creative projects)
The Final Result
We don’t like talking about our work, our work speaks for itself, but some of the comments we got upon the completion of the work are:
“Eye Catching, Striking and Incredible!”
The project was completed on time. Our crew of 6 painters collaborated to deliver the beautiful results that you can see in the photos.